Your time is now.
FHA Loans are geared toward hard-working families in low- to moderate-income brackets. Down payments are lower than conventional mortgages. And you can choose from various terms with fixed or adjustable rates.
- Allows you to purchase a home when you have limited resources
- Ideal for first-time homebuyers from low- to moderate-income families
- Purchase a home using a lower down payment
- Down Payment: 3.5% of the final loan amount.
- Terms: 10, 15, 30 years, fixed and ARMs.
- Credit Score: 640 minimum.*
- Mortgage Insurance: Yes, one-time, up-front and monthly.
- Maximum Loan Limit: Yes, varies by county.
* Unless approved by FHA Choice Manual Underwrite ProcessClick here and find a location near you.